- This website, its Terms and Conditions and all contracts placed are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Anybody who accesses the website from outside the UK is responsible for compliance with their local laws and tax regulations.
- By clicking on the “Next” button to submit your Order on the Checkout Screen, you are offering to purchase goods at the stated price, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are shown inclusive and exclusive of VAT. Delivery within the UK will be at the rate indicated.
- Goods will normally be sent within 2 working days from date of order (once funds have cleared). In the event of a delay, we shall aim to inform you as soon as possible.
- A binding Contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your Order has been accepted. You may cancel the Order entirely or partially if you discover on receipt that any items ordered are not as you imagined and we shall endeavour to replace those items with others which are more to your liking. If we are unable to satisfy you, we shall refund the appropriate costs.
- Credit card payments are handled through a secure, 128Bit encrypted site. All payment details will be kept secure and will not be revealed to any third party, except as may be necessary in order for us to receive payment in accordance with your instructions.
- Images may not show the actual size of items. All measurements are approximate and are indicative only. Part numbers on products may change as a result of continued re-sourcing of products, however specifications and quality will alway be as stated.
- Any details that you enter into our website may be stored by us, for the sole purpose of processing you order. These details will remain confidential and will NEVER be issued to any third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any Order without giving any reason for our decision. Anybody placing an Order for goods from this website must be aged over 18.
- We do not accept any liability for loss incurred as a result of any Order placed.
- All deliveries must be signed for as part of our proof of delivery system.
- Any shortages must be reported within 2 working days of goods received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, compensation will have to be pursued directly with the courier service used. We will do all we can to assist with any recovery but will not be liable for any loss.
- Any goods received and considered to be faulty must be returned to us for inspection at the customers cost. On inspection if they are found to be at fault then the item will be replaced, repaired or refunded at our descretion.
- Please contact us for shipments abroad.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be regarded as having been removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice.
- You will be automatically emailed an invoice on despatch of your goods.